October 15th Meet at Redline Raceway with the ODRA and Dyno!

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
I was there and made it to the final three!:D First round was flying blind and dialed in at 9.95 with no time trials that night since I was late. Guy in the other lane broke out -.0001:eek:...lucky me...I ran a 10.43 spinning! Next round change dial-in to 10.10 and ran a .26 to opponents 11.22 on an 11.00. Got a bye in the next round to the last 3. Then the Duramax and the Cummins had to flip a coin for the bye. The Dodge got it. The Duramax on NOS ran an 8.5292 on a 8.55 and broke out less than my 10.0404 on the 10.10. Oh well that's bracket racing:D The Dodge broke out less than the D-max in the finals. I had fun even though I hadn't figured the track out with no trials.

On the dyno I laid down 304hp with the Evolution on level 3!:thumbs That's also the tuning I was racing with. Going to scan the sheets at work this afternoon. Oh and that Dodge on the dyno was crazy...I was wondering who the idiots in the back were!:roflmao

Good to meet ya CHP. Budro, I was parked next to you when you were leaving. Didn't realize til I noticed the NEW Yoko's when you were pulling off. Maybe catch ya some other time!

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Yep I missed ya catch ya on the next one. Budro

Besides tell others that you almost met me but didn't and they'd say "GOOD FOR YOU"

Last edited:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Was a pleasure meeting you at the track also Antonio,I'm pretty sure I got some good clips of your runs,I'll let you know:sweet

Lots of great racing action at the track,we look towards the next ODRA date there:cool:

Bill

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
I have edited my earlier statement about the 872HP dodge being a daily driver. I was pm'd and informed of its bs nature. Budro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58