oh boy my wifes gonna kill me

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear that you got it fixed. I would put a delete pipe on now and really let it sing.

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
i rdered the cat delet yesterday morning. ill get time to put it on thursday. i think the exhaust sound with the bigger pipe is great. i was worried it would be to loud but its not even close. and its not my ear doing the judging its the wifes. i

I have a turboback magnaflow exhaust on my 03' and originally deleted the cat. I know I'll probably get razzed for this, but the whistle was so loud that I found it annoying. I love the deep tone, but the whistle was a shriek. People would snap their heads to look and see what the hell. I know that is what most of y'all want, but I put the cat back on(just a faint whistle now) and it helped a lot. I was willing to sacrifice H.P. for this. I think I've heard our 03's are more prone to this whistle. A little bit different turbo originally I think I read on an old thread. Does anyone really know how much gain(or in my case loss)you get with cat delete? The other concern I had was, locally here they've (Calif.H.P.) been setting up check sites periodically. Primarily it's for dipping tanks for dye. If it comes out red, the ticket will be a lot more than the dimes you save and it'll ruin your month!! Eventually they'll be looking for the cat I felt. Let us know if your whistle gets louder, you'll probably love it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14