Pics from out first camping trip in the FEMA trailer

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Our first trip was a huge success. We had a great 3 days at The Oak Mountain State Park. Setting up the trailer when we got there went very well. Learned a few things during the process and found out that there are a few things I need for the next trip and some improvements that I can make in the trailer. Like the addition of some strategically placed shelving in various areas of the interior.

My wife forgot her camera and would forget to take some. So here is all that I have. Enjoy.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It don't git no bedder'n nat Bama.. Glad you all had a Good time.

Rv'n is jus' like Mod'n yer PSD was.... Once You Start.. It Never Ends.

Yul be Mod'n the RV for the foreseeable future...;):lmao:lmao

Joe

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Learned a few things during the process and found out that there are a few things I need for the next trip and some improvements

Always happen that way. There is always something you need or forget....But that RVing. But that the fun of it all.

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Congrats on the camper Stephen, if you ever get to Upper Michigan give me a shout I am in Iron Mountain. And yes the the equipment list is always expanding/evolving the more you camp. And Joe's right it doesn't get any better, here are some pics from one our 3 outtings this year and Kent should recognize where these were taken.

DSC_0836-1.jpg

DSC_0829.jpg

DSC_0813.jpg

DSC_0948.jpg

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yes let the mod's began for sure. You will look at the Camping World book and just go nuts, thinking you need one of these and two of those and at least two of these things here.
You don't need all of that junk, just take your time and after 3 or 4 times out you will know more about what your real needs will be.
Your going to be just fine. It's all about the fun of being with family and friends.
Doug

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg