Pics from out first camping trip in the FEMA trailer

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
I have a 50'-0" and a 20'-0" water hose, most of the time I don't even use the 50'-0" but when you need it they are nice to have. Also search E-Bay and look at picking up a 50'-0" replacement cord for the 25'-0" that came on the camper and buy a female end for the one you take off and make an extension cord. I have a 25'-0" extension and needed it several times and I use it when the trailer is at home and plugged into the RV outlet on the garage because I can't get the 5th wheel backed up close enough to the garage. It would also be a good idea to spend the money on a good circuit tester/surge protector because an outlet that is wired wrong or low voltage can take out appliances.

Last edited:

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score

I have never seen that one, here is the one my dad uses when he hooks his Bluebird up to shore power you can buy these direct from the manufacturer. The other thing to keep in mind when shopping for one is how much does a new fridge or A/C unit cost to replace?

EMS-PT50C

This is the one I am looking at.

SSP-50

Last edited:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Here's one, from the git go.. that will make Hook'n up.. easier:

Buy a 50" length of RV water hose.. cut it @ 25, 15 and 10 feet.. put the needed male/female fittings on.

That way, yul have the NEEDED length(s).. instead of having to "Rassel" 50 feet.. every time ? Add what you need :dunno

I bought a 50ft. hose from the git go and found out real quick when we hooked up last week that it was way too much hose. I have thought of cutting it down, just like you said.

I think we were about 5 ft. from the connection and it looked like a long, skinny white snake coiled up next to the trailer.

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
I bought a 50ft. hose from the git go and found out real quick when we hooked up last week that it was way too much hose. I have thought of cutting it down, just like you said.

I think we were about 5 ft. from the connection and it looked like a long, skinny white snake coiled up next to the trailer.

Bama, get one of these and hang the hose from the hook up to keep the hose out of the dirt. I use them to keep the hoses coiled up and neat when not in use as well.

RV Stow-A-Way Hose Strap,HH102 | eBay

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Variable Length Water Hose Mod 1.1 & 1.2:

1.1= Replace all the Flat hose washers with the O ring type. (NO leaky)

1.2= Install male & female QD fittings and shut off valves (Wal-Mart) on the ends of each of the hoses. ( makes hook-up(s) a Snap, NO Twisty/Twisty )

;)

Joe

I have 1.3 available.. if interested :D:sly

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bama, Something i started to do when I leave the camper for more then a hour, Is I turn off the water. That way you dont come back to a new problem to fix. The guy next to us on a camping trip had a water line in the camper bust. Water was running out from the slider so I turned off his water. He came back about 11pm to a mess.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes he had a pressure regulator. The tubing under the sink split.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14