Price of Diesel?

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
things arent settlin' down...that freekin' a-hole is just
getting warmed up...hes just testing the waters

Yep, someone (probably US) needs to "test his waters". I do feel that with the increased numbers of ships that headed his way, he might have gotten a bit nervous. He's kinda like the little bantam rooster that struts around the henhouse until the big rooster puts him in his place.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its very disappointing that Tony & company didnt take
more PRECISE and DELIBERATE action !

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
as for the price dropping-

not according to the lady i spoke w/ at the station. she said it was starting to go up for the summer....:eek: -mad :( :cussing: :doh:

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why oh why does anyone believe anything that the media says causes anything???

1. Cause of gas prices going up= Oil companies want more money, and they know we can not do anything about it. It has nothing to due with Iraq, Iran, or anything else. They do it because they can. Now since the British sailors are back in England, have you seen the prices start to fall? Of course not.
They will only fall, when
a. People complain enough, and the oil companies have to much fuel stored, and can not sell it fast enough.

2. Reasons the government will never get involved= The government gets their cut of evey gallon sold, so there is no incentive to reduce the price.

3. Global warming= Our planet goes through cycles of cooling and warming. At this present time, it has been going through a warming period of over 10,000 years. That my friends is before Bush, and automobiles.

As Sargent Friday used to say:
Just the facts maam, just the facts.
For you younguns, that was a show in the early fiftys. "Dragnet"

For you guys who continue to believe the liberal press, the oil companies statements, and most of our government officials,,,,,, I shake my head.

Have you ever wondered why Grandpa and Grandma were so knowledgeable?
Because they have lived, and experienced life for a long time, and learned from their experiences.
You Grandpa's out there know what I am talking about.

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
Gas higher than diesel. $2.95 for gas, $2.79 for B-5 diesel and they just changed the no. 1 pumps to bio diesel for $2.69. The lady in the station said it was ether B-20 or B-100 she didn't know. I ran B-20 last summer and this was 100 for shur.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
I have not paid much attention to prices here in Michigan, but gas is $3.15 and I don't know what diesel is. Too much is all I can say. I totally agree with Max. I see alot more people riding pedal bikes to work now which is not a big suprise since they can't pay for fuel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14