redneck build summary (pretty long)

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think this cool lookin paint outta be good for 50hp and the honda "type R" stickers im plastering all over the truck should be worth another 50-60hp lol.

ryanPSD

Living in Kallynogunforya
Reaction score
LOL

I was going to say a nice deep red would look cool in the white truck. Blue too.

Red will add more horsepower though. ;)

Do you still have that bdp sticker on the front right little window? That looks sweet. :sweet

Last edited:

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep still have sticker :). Gettin closer, its painted, intake plenums, rods torqued and everthing under vc's done. Fuel system and turbo kit would also be on, but need a few fittings to make a change to the fuel sys. Now to get my help here so he can seal up bottom end and put front cover on (im a sissy and dont want an oil leakin b!tc#). Im praying to the psd gods that she'll run friday

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very cool luke,glad you are on the down hill slop.just don't rush take your time putting it together.you have waited this long what is another day or 2.

mine is together,just don't have a cam or rockers yet:( .

oh,wanda say you should of painted it pink that would be cool:roflmao

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lil update, harvest is here so my buddy cant come and help me finish up. Cant get the fuel system (feed and return to heads) plumbed quite like i want and i have to drive 30 min to get fittings and hoses made so its taking forever. Everytime i get a handfull of fittings, come back and hook everything up it just doesnt look the way i imagined it lol. Also gonna run an hx cross on very back ports on heads, and hx on the very front 2 ports with the hpop feed lines on the 2nd set of ports. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Luke

twildman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big K said:
Sweet! :)

What color?

Don't take Tony's word on PINK!!!!
LOL Big K, Jon is just makin jabs at me, no worries though, I aint never been mistook, more than I can say for him though:roflmao

rickh

Biodiesel Rules!
Reaction score
Engine2.jpg

:D
Rick H...

rickh

Biodiesel Rules!
Reaction score
lukecline said:
lil update, harvest is here so my buddy cant come and help me finish up. Cant get the fuel system (feed and return to heads) plumbed quite like i want and i have to drive 30 min to get fittings and hoses made so its taking forever. Everytime i get a handfull of fittings, come back and hook everything up it just doesnt look the way i imagined it lol. Also gonna run an hx cross on very back ports on heads, and hx on the very front 2 ports with the hpop feed lines on the 2nd set of ports. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Luke

Get the RIGHT orings for them fitting on the HPO rail or you will be forever fixing them!
Rick H...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg