Regular Unleaded put in my diesel.. help

Bad Night

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know what I would say next time he wants to borrow the truck . G0 !@&$ yourself . Sorry but that is completely unacceptable !

pcleez

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Alright so I'm back from visiting family for the holidays, going to give this a try tomorrow morning. Got the filters and the oil. Hopefully it works! I will let you guys know and THANKS for the help. I spoke with my dealer and trying it this way doesn't void the warranty, if it doesn't work than the injectors need to be replaced- one other question, is it necessary to do an oil change after this? Oh and trust me, he is going NO where near any of my vehicles/lawn mowers/bicycles ever again.

Last edited:

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
No, you don't have to change the oil. Oil and fuel never come in contact of each other. The oil just provides the force to inject the fuel, by a piston.

Dave

pcleez

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave thats what I thought, thats why i was confused when the dealer said it needed to be changed. Going to try it out in the AM and I'll let y'all know if it works, thanks everyone for your help!

pcleez

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Wow THANKS! That video is exactly what I'm doing right now, big help to see it done.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow THANKS! That video is exactly what I'm doing right now, big help to see it done.

X2 !!!

I added that site to my Laptop.. The one I take with me on all RV trips..:sweet

Could be Very handy to have when Murphy's Law applies.. when Far from home ?

Joe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58