Sad day

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Mike. My condolences to you and your family on the loss of your 4 legged family member. I know what you are going through. RIP Banjo. Keith

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, never an easy thing to do. I imagine that you and your family have a lot fond memories with the little guy, I hope those will comfort y'all during this time.
Craig & Family

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
My sympathy to you.

I lost my best buddy Tammi pic 1 & pic 2 just about 4 years ago. It tore me up so bad, I would still get teary-eyed over 2 years later. :( :(

But for Christmas 2005, I got a new buddy Mattie. She was the one that healed the hurt from loosing Tammi.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am setting here now with wet eyes. I also lost my (son) (black lab) Maxtor... which I use his name for my username. He also was 12 years old. It has been two years, and the back yard is so, so, so, so empty. I have a lump in my throat now. It is so very tough to loose a four legged family member. You will have years of heartache. It will be very painful, but as time goes on, things will get better. You will never forget him, but life goes on. We have gone through six dogs in our married lifetime (no children), and it gets harder ever time you loose one. What would help us when we were younger was to go out and get another dog as soon as we could to give the new dog our love, which would give us less time for sorrow. My wife and I are at a time in our life that we want to do some traveling, so we are delaying getting our next buddy, until we finish some traveling. We are going on a 10,000 mile trip, then Australia, New Zeland, and Alaska. Traveling is not the best for a young pup. After that we will get another buddy.
You have my deepest sympathy for your loss.
I can not fathom how much pain it would be to loose a child, nowing how painful it is to loose one's dog.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
sorry to hear it. i have a 16 y.o. myself. i got an younger mutt (Jake) to ease the pain when L.C. goes. she is still kickin though. i hope she goes in her sleep when the time comes. then i will get another rescue dog buddy for Jake.

L.C. has been with me since my teen years so it'll be rough when her time comes. truly sorry for your loss.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Mike & Family:
Just want you to know that we feel your pain today. We had to put our two little ones down all most 4 years ago. They were our kids and losing both of them at the same time was so hard. Yes it is OK for big men to cry over the death of a good dog.
Doug

Elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too feel your loss. We had to put down our little girl a couple months ago.

melmount

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear it. I have an old rotty. he had cancer in his eye. i just had the eye removed. hes hanging on but 13 years old. thats old for a 130 lb dog.
i will be facing that soon. god vless. remember the memories. i will
phil

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14