Sad day

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Mike,

I know how ya feel.

Mom had to put 2 of her dogs to sleep yesterday :(

Both of them were very old and been with the family for over 18 years.

It was very hard on her and both of them just gave out at the same time :( I know will miss them for sure :(

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Mike
sorry to hear you losing a good buddy
me as a dog nut, can understand your feelings of loss.
:(

15 was our last one and 6 for the baby rottie
prayers

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Everybody,

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. This afternoon my middle son and I built a pine box and we held a formal burial in the backyard for Banjo, he now lays under an 80ft pine tree that he used to spend hours and hours baying and treeing squirrels in. Forever and ever he will stand sentinal under his tree.

Funny how these little critters can pry thier way into your heart isnt it.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
RIP Banjo. I'm not looking forward to the day that I'll put down my 10 year old border collie, Buddy. I haven't decided on cremation, burial at my house or calling a taxidermist.

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry

I know how you feel too. I watched my dog get run over by the axels of a trailer she was sleeping under as a freind took off with the trailer. Crushed her chest and I layed with her for her last 10 minutes of life. It was her time to go years ago though. She just appreciated I was there with her. I'm sure your dog felt the same way. Good dogs like yours are incable of distrust and hate. They are filled with only love when around their owners.

Just be thankful that your dog lived a good happy full life and that you got to be a part of it. To a lot like us it is hard to beleive but there are very few people out there who really appreciate anc care for our pets and take care of them like they deserve. They truely are a mans best freind.:sorry

It will get easier with time quickly I promise you.:(

My best wishes,
Jason

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Mike, sorry to hear about Banjo. I to know the pain after having to put my 16yo best friend down in '05.

RIP Banjo

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14