SNAKE!

Reaction score
I know two things about snakes -

1) It's either dead or alive -

2) I don't want one in my hallway -

Damn - came down my stairs to my office - and there in the middle of the damn floor is this 5 to 6 foot long snake! WTF - How the hell did this thing get in?

I got no cracks or voids that I know of in my basement. But yet - there the damn thing is. Yes, yes - I know - stop being a whiney pansy about it - but I wouldn't know one type of snake from another so far as I'm concerned it could be a 50 foot long kill you with it's breath snake from the Amazon's.

Anyway - Animal Control is on it's way - :sweet

Ron (aka - snake wimp)

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
get a picture before they take it away!! Then post it up.

Beats the gator one family found downstairs after Katrina!

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
rgdillon said:
Pictures? Ummm - I'm not lifting the plastic cover I got over it at the moment! But will try -

Yeah - we're having coffee and pastries while we are waiting for Animal Control :roflmao

Ron

thought you needed a laugh :D
how did he like the pastries? i hear snakes or bordeline diabetics, careful you could throw him into a coma :roflmao :roflmao

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
the snake is probably thinking, "geeze, i must be lost,or having a diabetic attack, i dont remember a house being here before,???? Hey buddy ron, can you spare a donut?":roflmao :roflmao ,

might have to get PITA involved,
them pastries are dangerous to cold blooded critters,

natives of Va
seriously
hope it wasnt one of th etop two native species :eek: run

Last edited:

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could always shoot it, but then you'd have holes in the wall and/or floor. I agree, the only good snake is a dead one. Back where I grew up in Louisiana, we had the black snakes that we called "chicken snakes" because they liked to get into the henhouses and get eggs and chickens. When I was a teenager, my mom sent me into the henhouse to get some jars out of a box so she could can some vegetables. The top of the box was just above my head and I was going to stick my hand into the box without looking and get the jars. I decided to tilt the box toward me and there was a huge black chicken snake. We took down the box and the snake had tried to eat some "nest" eggs (artificial eggs) but had exhausted all his energy. We shot the snake, then my mom cut him open, got the "nest" eggs out, cleaned them, and put them back in the hen nests.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:
I We took down the box and the snake had tried to eat some "nest" eggs (artificial eggs) but had exhausted all his energy. We shot the snake, then my mom cut him open, got the "nest" eggs out, cleaned them, and put them back in the hen nests.

now that was gross.and how do you know it was him?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58