SNAKE!

Reaction score
JESUS H FREAKING CHRIST!!!!!!

It's like snake central around here!!!!!!!!!!!!! Animal Control comes and takes that one away - Rat Snake he called it - I go to the damn laundry room to put the plastic container back - ANOTHER damn snake!!!! This one is smaller - maybe 3 feet or so. Smacked the crap out of him -

Now the wife says she is not coming home from work until the house is deemed cleared - oldest daughter says she is going to a friends house - youngest daughter won't come in the house - this just leaves me alone to . . . uh . . . hmmmmm . . . house - no women - no nagging - I'll get back to you guys - have to think this one through - :D :D :D

Ron

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
dont you mean PETA?

PETA = PITA, same thing really...

Ron, have you had a lot of rain lately? Or rats? :D

So?? Where's the picture???

Last edited:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
hey hey a house with no women,

beer, superduty mod time :sweet :sweet

you guys been lots of rain latley?
the virgina guide stated its very rare for a venomous snake to enter a home,
although its a possibility, and you should shoe em out with a broom.
and explicitly said NO PASTRIES :D
snake info
"If you find a snake in your house, options to remove it include sweeping the snake into a trash can with a broom, catching it in a trap made of window screening (long cylinder with a funnel at one or both ends), catching it on commercial glue boards (remove the snake using vegetable oil), or having someone experienced with snakes catch it."

yep i typoed earlier its PETA, i was thinking how they act PITA :roflmao

Reaction score
Tx_Atty said:
PETA = PITA, same thing really...

Ron, have you had a lot of rain lately? Or rats? :D

So?? Where's the picture???

Allright - got my shotgun on a sling - S&W on holster - Sig on the ankle - combat boots on - welders gloves - chain saw face gaurd with 4 D cell flashlight duct taped to in - I'm going into the laundry room - (note to self - don't shoot the gas line) -

Didn't get a picture of the one he took away - will get a picture of this little guy after I get done clearing out the laundry room :sweet

Did I mention I hate snakes -

Ron

Reaction score
powerboatr said:
. . .
the virgina guide stated its very rare for a venomous snake to enter a home,
although its a possibility, and you should shoe em out with a broom.
and explicitly said NO PASTRIES :D . . .

No mention of coffee though - :sweet

Ron

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
this is the perfect ending to my work week

poor old snake :eek: ,
bet he wont be back bringing beer.
good thing you werent under the truck doing some cool mod and he dropped off the frame holding 9/16 wrench, just trying to help you :roflmao :roflmao

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
rgdillon said:
Allright - got my shotgun on a sling - S&W on holster - Sig on the ankle - combat boots on - welders gloves - chain saw face gaurd with 4 D cell flashlight duct taped to in - I'm going into the laundry room - (note to self - don't shoot the gas line) -

Didn't get a picture of the one he took away - will get a picture of this little guy after I get done clearing out the laundry room :sweet

Did I mention I hate snakes -

Ron

forget pictures get video!!!!:D :roflmao :roflmao -popcorn

somebody watch the news tonight.headlines gonna be

man shoots self in the foot while trying to shoot a snake. :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
rgdillon said:
Now the wife says she is not coming home from work until the house is deemed cleared - oldest daughter says she is going to a friends house - youngest daughter won't come in the house - this just leaves me alone to . . . uh . . . hmmmmm . . . house - no women - no nagging - I'll get back to you guys - have to think this one through - :D :D :D

Ron

So Ron,

Where does one get these snakes from? Online order? Pet shop? e-bay? Fess up man!!!!!!!:woot :woo

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Hehe...........wait till he opens the dryer door. :D

Prolly a whole nest of em in there that gained access through the vent hose. :eek:

Tbar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14