SNAKE!

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
So Ron,

Where does one get these snakes from? Online order? Pet shop? e-bay? Fess up man!!!!!!!:woot :woo

would not work at our house...wife likes snakes :roflmao I'd be the one out of the house

I didnt know you had rattlers in VA., thanks for the link

I was fly fishing near Yosemite many decades ago, nice warm day, wearing shorts in the stream, happy go lucky, when I felt something slide by my thigh...looked down and all I saw was snake !!
No idea what kind it was, but it didnt matter. I was up the hill side in nothing flat, and had NO intentions of going back in the water for a while. Took about half hour for me to go back and get my fishing gear.
My father was just :roflmao said he never saw me move so fast :oops:

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
the snake is probably thinking, "geeze, i must be lost,or having a diabetic attack, i dont remember a house being here before,???? Hey buddy ron, can you spare a donut?":roflmao :roflmao ,

might have to get PITA involved,
them pastries are dangerous to cold blooded critters,

PETA are you referring to People Enjoying Tasty Animals?
Craig

Reaction score
So far only found the one more - family is not convinced there is no more - and I'm perplexed as to where the suckers got in from. Here is a shot of the second one - he is almost 4 feet according to the amount of floor tiles he spanned when I smacked him. First one that I didn't get a picture of that the Animal Control dude took - was about 6 feet and much thicker.

The hunt continues -

Ron

DSCF0008.JPG

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww (insert screaming girlies noises here) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

what did you hit it with?

Reaction score
94f450sd said:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww (insert screaming girlies noises here) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

what did you hit it with?

Long handle floor scraper - I actually hit him harder than I planned I guess. Not enough to kill him - I was just trying to stop him before he got under the washing machine. I have woods behind the house - will toss him out there tomorrow.

Ron

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
A friend of mine found a long black snake in his yard and proceeded to whack the crap out of it with a shovel. Took a week before the cable company came to restore his service. :roflmao

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
You should shoe em out with a broom.
Are you insane? He said 6' not 6". I hate snakes... We have none in Alaska :D We do have the skeeters to make up the difference though.

Any more snakes found today?

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
I'm no snake expert but thats probably a KING snake. Here's what my grandma tought me. They mainly eat other snakes, she caught one when she 75ish with her bare hands, put it in a cage. She didn't know what it was at the time, caught a barn rat and put it in the cage with the snake. The next mornin the rat was chewing on the snake.:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14