something blew

bdp

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Dann, sorry to here about ya getting stranded, unfortunatly blowing a line out is common, the metal that they use in the pump housings are pretty crappy and if they are overtighetned or strained at all they will blow right out.

If you would liek we have some new updates for your pump system and if you send it in we will do them all for you no charge and fix the blown out hole, we have talked about it and I think we are just gonna go ahead and helicoil all new pumps going out to prevent thread strip.

dansk

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan. I know if you cross thread something, this can happen. At no time did I put blame on anyone. If I cross threaded or over tightened, I dont know. All I can say is with yrs. of experience, I try to do it right the first time. It is what it is. Thank you for responding to this post. You are a honest guy with integrity. I have always known that. LIke I said, none of the gasket had blowby. That's a relief. Seems like that situation is solved. I hve her buttoned up now and of course the batteries are low so she aint gonna start. Want to clear out the air in the system. Kids want to take her to Las Vegas on Thursday. I want to make sure all is good. 5 hr. drive. We'll talk soon. Going to Europe in a couple of weeks, so when I get back, we'll hook up
Dann

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
10:52PM and its 65 degrees here :D
neener.gif

dansk

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
no wonder you can work so fast on your cars
I got a fan up my a... to keep me cool. The dog wont even bark

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well during the summer i do most of my work at night when its cooler.dureing the day i ride around with the A/C blasting dragging cars around.

dansk

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
last pic is one with my girls doing a restoration on a 73 Nova ss. I love working with them and am thrilled they want to learn

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
dansk said:
last pic is one with my girls doing a restoration on a 73 Nova ss. I love working with them and am thrilled they want to learn

:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

Thats awesome!!

And you werent kidding, those threads did blow right out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58