Stacks

SDEric

Here's my pride!
Reaction score
You know, I had a small revelation. Trucks are like women. Each one has there own problem, an attitude and a distinct perfume smell. A really sad moment when I realized this, was at the fuel pumps this morning. There were three diesels we running while fueling. I walked up to the attendant to pay for fuel, I could smell my distinct truck, and the difference in the other too.

But don't tell my wife, she says I don't notice the new perfume she buys. ;)

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kauffman's Motorsports is on route 15 north of Gettysburg, Pa. There are events there several times a year. The members post the events about 1 month prior to the date. Keith

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Got Diesel said:
Hey Guys, I am thinking about putting five inch stacks on my truck. I haven't really ever heard any 7.3 with stacks on them, I was wondering what they sound like. Does anyone have any sound clips, or video, or input on them at all? Thanks

VIDEO + SOUND CLIP:sweet

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Great vid. Shows what goes on in the back. Your cargo takes more of a beating than you suspect.

Dave

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
great vid. Thanks to all who have given me info. I am definetly gonna do it, I just do not know when I am gonna do, it. I would like to be able to do it sometime soon, just depends on funds. Thanks again.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
smoke is cool, but it is wasted power, and wasted fuel.

On Edit, I'm a wasteful kinda guy

Last edited:

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
Ya it is wasted power and wasted fuel, but I always like having the ability to smoke a little. Can't afford to smoke all the time. But it is alot of fun when I go cruising around with a couple of buddy's with diesel's. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14