Stroke vs. Cummins?

CrAacKker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say yes... I run mine on my custom tune "extreme street" everyday and have for 20k miles... just take care of her and do the "proper" mods for what you want...

Thanks Man... what kind of mpg are you getting in that setting?

I drive a minimum of 80 miles a day and have gotten up to 120 miles before.

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
as for the tranny it all depends on how hard you are on it obviously. no tranny is gonna hold up with all that power and getting hammered all the time...as for head studs i made it to 120k miles and had it chipped since 8k and for the last year had been running the higher hp tune from dfuser(well the highest he would tune it without studs and things for reliability on that end) but i got studs put in and he gave me a wicked tune and truck runs great im at 127k and on the stick clutch thats soonto change but you get teh idea its all in a little preventative maintenance keep the fluids changed egr clean and filters goin and you should get lots of miles and fun out of it

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
Thanks Man... what kind of mpg are you getting in that setting?

I drive a minimum of 80 miles a day and have gotten up to 120 miles before.

I drive 80 on the interstate from time to time and on a normal day I drive 40 miles of non-straight roads and I would say the best I do is 15-16... most of the time im right around the 14 mark... however I blow a cloud of smoke from time to time and don't "try" like i could to get good mileage...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14