Surging Sound

tgatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Owen,

I'm not much of a fisherman. I think I have only really fished a dozen times or so in my life. So to answer your question I was told it was a Rainbow Trout. All I know is it was not a Bull Trout as that would have been an expensive meal :)

My truck towed great this last weekend. We went up to Warm Lake, ID which is near Cascade. Had a pretty serious climb going and coming. There is a pretty good 7% grade just sout of Horseshoe Bend and it had me running at 50 to 55 mph. When climbs get that steep I drive more by RPM then anything. I don't like to run much over 2500 for very long.

I'll get the pictures up for this last weekend soon. I'll keep sharing my photos and keep posting how the truck is running. In short, I got a new VGT, EBP, EGR, and the new flash. The biggest plus seem to be the new flash as the transmission behaves far better than it ever did while towing in T/H mode.

Tom

tgatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I forgot to post about my trip up to Riggins, ID on the weekend of the 16th. Truck performed GREAT!!! The new flash really makes the trans behave much better under load. Anyhow, the whole trip was 370 miles there and back and I got 11.3 MPG. That's the best tank yet while towing. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58