The official picture thread

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my 2001 F350 4x4 with my toys on the trailer. I know they aren't chained down, they were loaded for picture only.
100_2045.jpg

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
rgdillon said:
Didn't you once post a picture of double towing? A trailer and a boat?

Ron
I think I have before on another site;) This is my last boat. Haven't hooked the new one up in a set yet.

doubles2.jpg

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Looking at that last photo makes me sad:( Those kids are now twice that big and that was only about five years ago. Time sure does fly.

Here is another set of doubles that I use to drag around. I figured if I could do it like this I could do it with my travel trailer and boat so I did.
doubles.jpg

F350R

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
It was a lot of upgrades, a few of guys we ride with were right also (go big and you won't have to upgrade). I should have went dually the first time but I thought that first V-10 would be enough. After being the last one to get a camp site all the time I traded for the 7.3 which was all I really needed and was very happy with until one day it broke down and the dealer gave a deal I couldn't pass up. He totaly paid off the 7.3 and put me in the dually for an extra $1500, it was a very slow time of year for them and he wanted numbers on the books so we made a deal. My brother works for Ford, without the A plan it wouldn't have worked.

Mike

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have to take some more pix of the Ex when I get her cleaned up again, I think I have some pix of my old pickups as well, I will dig them out also!

Im finally back!! Work has been crazy and I changed offices so I was out of the loop for a bit I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14