The official picture thread

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
F350R- I know Im retarded for thinking I can recognize an area based off this picture but is this Jefferson, Colorado in your avatar pic?

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
You might give Hoss a call :rofl:

Yeah I know that was bad :sorry I just couldn't resist. You left yourself wide open:doh:

F350R

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Boadie said:
F350R- I know Im retarded for thinking I can recognize an area based off this picture but is this Jefferson, Colorado in your avatar pic?

No we were up at Flat Tops above Glenwood springs, we went in from the East side which is a 30 mile trip up the forest service road. I need to get the rest of pictures posted from that trip. We hit the wild flowers in full bloom on that trip it something one would never forget. Here is a few pictures from a previous trip way back when. http://rockymountainatv.org/pages/photoalbums/ridespots/flattops2002/index.htm
http://rockymountainatv.org/
I am working on updating my web site but it will be a while before Iget it done.

Mike

EXCURSIONCRUISER

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
First Excursion and PSD

Here is my 2 cents.
This my first diesel and Excursion. We have had it for two months and made our first 1600 mile road trip over New Year in it. It was great and we love it.

Here is a picture of it. She a 2001 2WD PSD Limited. So far only add a K&N pleated filter, and I thought the outside was a little plain so I added a 2005 PSD emblem to the front doors. After our trip the next mods will be new shocks and a rear sway bar.:thumbs

Robbie
Glendale Arizona.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl