The official picture thread

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Robbie. After you add the shocks and swaybar just mention "whats next" and we can all help you spend some more of your hard earned cash. :) Gauges, Chip, open air intake, exhaust, ext...

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yessirree....you're gonna love this fine place.

Here's the old tow horse. Someone once said it looks like I robbed J.C. Whitney for every piece of aluminum they had. Although I now volunteer to fetch the groceries and run errands just to be able to jump in the F-350 PSD, the '95 still earns its keep. It's never failed to pull whatever I've backed it up to, and it's never stranded me.

3500 lbs of Wellpoint Sand

Trail Rig Recovery

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
architect-builder said:
Oh! Say it aint so!!! :eek:

(Just kidding, could not resist). :D

Barrett

I know its a gasser, but I got invited by the great people here! ..LOL, I try to pass it off as a diesel though...:thumbs

Puddle Pirate

Will Pillage For Diesel
Reaction score
HCAbowman said:
I know its a gasser, but I got invited by the great people here! ..LOL, I try to pass it off as a diesel though...:thumbs

We could all get together and buy one of those Varoom fake bicycle motors some of us had when we were kids - you know! The ones that were made to make it go "Vaaarrrroooooooom"!!!:thumbs :thumbs

Put that in the engine compartment and it aught to sound lke a diesel then!!!:cowboy: :cowboy:

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
F350R said:
No we were up at Flat Tops above Glenwood springs, we went in from the East side which is a 30 mile trip up the forest service road. I need to get the rest of pictures posted from that trip. We hit the wild flowers in full bloom on that trip it something one would never forget. Here is a few pictures from a previous trip way back when. http://rockymountainatv.org/pages/photoalbums/ridespots/flattops2002/index.htm
http://rockymountainatv.org/
I am working on updating my web site but it will be a while before Iget it done.

Mike

Well at least I knew it was Colorado. We camp the flat tops all the time. Nice area to ride.:sweet We normally camp at Buena Vista, Jefferson. We have all been riding motorcycles and camping since I was about 3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl