comment The Revenuers are Coming,

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
or at least they are trying to here in Caly.

(This may be old news to you current WVO Burners)

Saw a piece on the News last night: Caly wants their .16 cents per gallon Road Tax from the WVO Home Brewers ! Guna halfta git some kinda permit, be Bonded for ???K, git in the Taxation reporting system'n some other Revenue exempt Crapola.

They're after Arney Too.. he's been burn'n it in his HUMMER. He sez he'l figure it up and pay it.. but he's guna look inta some ways of exempting Home Brew WVO under some Recycling/Green things.

Maybe, Jus Maybe yul hafta move yer Stills inta the Hills.. with the "Growers" ? :lmao :lmao

Real News Story but Just kid'n y'all about it.

Where in the Hell does it end :dunno

Sposta be more.. on the News @ 6.

Last edited:

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yall must need to build some more toll roads or privatize the existing roads...

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yall must need to build some more toll roads or privatize the existing roads...

Nah. The ones we have now are Fat enough to have their own Banks'n Credit Unions. They're Okay.

Tax'n WVO is just another way of make'n Damn sure no one makes out on anything.... without the Tax Boyz get'n a piece'a the action or benefit.

dpantazis

Reaction score
BIG JOE-

The Brits have been doing it for a while. Road tax is road tax. you gotta pay to play, and if you drive, ya gots to pay!

Just wait until they go after the hybrid owners who are getting 2x the use of the roads for the taxes they pay now!

dp

mille-ryan

Loco Parts Changer
Reaction score
YEa its very annoying but thats why you cant go around advertiseing you do Bio.Really you should blow yer own horn for helping out the inviroment and by not giving money to oil companies, but the good ole US gov wants there monies.I think theres a site staeing something like you can make so many gallons per year before you are supposed to report and start paying your great uncle his road tax.Kinda like how they try and fine you if your usind red diesel on the highway type of deal.Thats why the Bio evolution is gonna take so long, not many people are gonna step up and tell the world about it because then they will get taxed.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BIG JOE-

The Brits have been doing it for a while. Road tax is road tax. you gotta pay to play, and if you drive, ya gots to pay!

Just wait until they go after the hybrid owners who are getting 2x the use of the roads for the taxes they pay now!

dp

Understood, but it just seems like.. at this point in time.. with what little is being brewed, by a Few, for their own consumption ? Is it worth it (?) to go after the Few ?

Kinda like tax'n us for haveing a Garden... mess'n with the Agri market.

Here in Caly, we pay WAY MORE than enough.. In DMV fees to cover what little WVO taxation would create. JMO

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Road tax should be a set limit away from fuel. I think that the secretary of state should record odometer readings each year tax it in a lump sum. Might as well have fees due at the same time, you have to pay fees to register your vehicle, $88 for my truck in Michigan.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BIG JOE-

dp

i wouldnt MIND payin' road tax if they didnt SELL the roads
that I paid to build or DOUBLE TAXED ME (via toll booths)...

I pay my taxes for roads...now USE the MONEY I PAID *FOR*
the FREEKIN' ROADS ON the DAMM ROADS <not for bike paths
or mental health** programs or god knows what else> !

** yeah thats right virginias gubiner is trying to DIVERT money
thats already been collected for highways (construction & repair),
he wants to use it for MENTAL HEALTH issues (virginia tech)...

if virginia's tim kaine (pos gov') thinks hes got a mental health
care issue now...wait til he IGNORES the HIGHWAYS & TRAFFIC ISSUES
some MORE !!!!

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Road tax should be a set limit away from fuel. I think that the secretary of state should record odometer readings each year tax it in a lump sum. Might as well have fees due at the same time, you have to pay fees to register your vehicle, $88 for my truck in Michigan.

How 'bout $260.00 DMV fees a year for my 8 year old pic-up ! $115.00 of that being for Commercial Weight Fees... And I don't make.. One Damn Commercial Dime.. with it :eek::eek:

$664.00 at time of purchase.

And they wana go after the WVO Home Brew users ??? GEEZZ

I know... MOVE :lmao :lmao (been think'n 'bout it lately)

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
How 'bout $260.00 DMV fees a year for my 8 year old pic-up ! $115.00 of that being for Commercial Weight Fees... And I don't make.. One Damn Commercial Dime.. with it :eek::eek:

$664.00 at time of purchase.

And they wana go after the WVO Home Brew users ??? GEEZZ

I know... MOVE :lmao :lmao (been think'n 'bout it lately)

i know what you mean, $544 reg fee for my truck this year.
my son's ranger is also tagged commercial, $340 reg.
(all p/u in CA get charged comm fee, even if you dont use it commercially)

we pay more than enough, leave the home brewers alone, at least they are doing something good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58