think im gonna get a tattoo????

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
thats how i gave him the picture to draw the emblem.my internet was messed up,didnt have a picture of it on the computer,the memory stick for the camara was broken so i pulled the emblem off my grill and handed it to him :roflmao :roflmao :sweet

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
hey,i had to have the ford emblem on it.gotta do what i gotta do.the way i wanted it wouldve looked right without the ford in it.i needed something fairly big for this one due to the names i wanted on it and then adding my sister to it.the next one is perfect for what i want.only 2 names are gonna be on that one,my mom and dads.ill have the banner/ribbons just like this one but the GP emblem is just GP.ford has 4 letters,i have 4 names on it.the GP is 2 letters and will have 2 names on it.makes sense to me. :D

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Yea def get one cause you want one and want to express something important in your life. All the tats I got are because I wanted to express something that I love in my life or something I like. I have one that goes all down my one side that has a Ford oval and kawasaki symbol so its right up your ally. I also have my racing number on a metal plate on my back. Just get one of them Henna tats and if you or her dont like it, it will fade away in a month or so hahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14