think im gonna get a tattoo????

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
yup. long long story, but I think thats what a tattoo should be. Not just to get a crowd of people to like you.

I think rich has a story to tell. However a flaming blue oval might not quite capture it. I love my ford just as the next guy, but I did catch myself looking at the new 08 GMCs:D

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Just think of this, can you:
-show it to your mama, without bein ashamed?
-hang it on your wall in your house for everyone to see?

yes and yes.

but i did it anyways.i DID NOT do it to fit in or get girls to like me better.i did it for me.its got the ford emblem in it but its different.its got some blue in it but other colors as well.it has some banners going around it with my sons name and my nephews names.thats all i was gonna do for names but my mom asked me to put my dead sisters name in it.so i put her name and date of birth on it as well.it has alot of meaning to me with the names and the ford.i will always own a ford truck.its actually sweet lookin.i love it.i had it drawn.nothing picked from a wall or book.was also done by one of the top studios in the state.id post a picture but i need a new memory stick for the camara.it was gonna cost 300.00 but i had some parts he needed so we did a trade.im a little better financially so i was able to do that.

but i also has some issues that i had to prove to myself were wrong.my parents have HEP-C.doctors believe my dad got it from a tattoo and gave it to my mom.so i had to prove to myself that doesnt happen like it used too.i dont like tattoos on women.wich is whats gonna hold me back in the dateing game.and again the possibility of diseases come into play.so the only way i could find to deal with it/get over my fears was to go do it.ya some of my reasons arent the best but the fact that i love my fords,son,nephews and my mom asked me to have my sisters name on it was a better reason than the others.

i am gonna get a second one in a few months.that one is gonna be the GP emblem from my 66 grand prix and in that one im gonna put my parents names on it with thier date of birth and leave it open for thier date of death.when they die ill have the dates finished.so once again there is alot of personal meaning to it.i love my GP and my parents.the car aint going nowhere till i die and even then i want to be buried in it.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
ill have pics.i gotta run out and get a new memory stick for the camara.maybe in a few hours.got a few things i gotta do.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say Again..

Just remember, as we age, gravity takes over, whats on yer lower left back NOW, may end up on yer left Butt cheek, then behind yer left knee, and end up on yer heel. yer guna hafta take yer shoe'n sock off to show it to yer grandkids...:roflmao

Hope you enjoy it tho:thumbs

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I said it once, and I will say it again,,,

I can't understand these kids. :dunno

I guess I am just an old fuddy duddy...:sly

And I think you will have to be over 50 to know what a fuddy duddy is.
:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14