tinted windows

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fair enough, I wont prod you for it. I was just looking for clarification that there are indeed places out there that will let things like that slide. I think I've had trouble find places in Houston (specifically Sugar Land) that will let it slide because they have had quite a few visits from the state boys adn some have gotten in trouble and had to pay considerable penalties.

understood...and the guys at the place where i get our
cars & trucks inspected dont necessarily know me but they
have seen me more than once and know im not a snitch.

send me a pm and we can talk.

93turbo_animal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
around here 75% is as dark as you can go unless its done by the factory
I had 18% on my mustang and he pulled me over just for the tint he said ha had seenme before but didn't have time to stop me for the tent then so he had been watchin for me

JRJ04

Reaction score
around here 75% is as dark as you can go unless its done by the factory
I had 18% on my mustang and he pulled me over just for the tint he said ha had seenme before but didn't have time to stop me for the tent then so he had been watchin for me

WOW, that guy needs a life. Surely theres more important things that cops could be doing that watching for people with tint.

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope.. we have same kinda cops here... cop that drives unmarked here will stalk you pretty much.. not even kidding.. if he sees are trucks on job sites with tint he'll come their around 330.. and wait.. hes done it before..i kinda tint it outa spite now... ill just go to the court house and show a pic of truck with no tint.. and get it taking off.. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58