TOO FRIGGIN HOT!!

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Nope.... You have not been north of Red Bluff then... Redding north still speaks English. For how long, I don't know. Right now we are 95% red necked wasps.

ssssshhhhhh keep it a secret. :innocent

:watchout

:usa

OK Maxtor I'll keep it a secret. I should take a drive up there this summer...if only to hear the English language spoken everywhere. Sonoma County is already infested. :rant :innocent

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK Maxtor I'll keep it a secret. I should take a drive up there this summer...if only to hear the English language spoken everywhere. Sonoma County is already infested. :rant :innocent

When you get here, take some time and go to the malls and look around. I have always thought that Redding was 20 years behind the times, and I am very glad that it is. We do not have the gangs nor the problems that they bring to a city. Our police department gets very aggressive when out of town thugs visit our city. Redding is a nice place to live and raise children. It is hard for a child to get a good education when they have to fight to get to school and then fight to get home. I remember those days in Southern California. I know that, that type of thing has moved up to Sacramento, but not here yet.

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm ready for winter! Just went out to put my X in the garage cause I've been working at home all day and the kiddies wanted to play in the garage. Fired it up and looked at the outside temp on the climate control and it was reading 108 friggin degrees! :cussing: :rant :eek: :doh: :bootyshak :nutkick: :)cold 2 NOT!)

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Yesterday I was up at DP-Tuner getting my live tuning done. I told Jody to stop messing with the thermometer because it was reading 114! I left my house at 3:30 am and it was 87. 6 hours to Hoschton and it was 103. Didn't see 99 until after dark on the way home. I get to go back to WA week after next for a short reprieve of this miserable crap. I AM A YANKEE. I DO NOT MEANT TO BE PUT UNDER THESE CONDITIONS FOR MORE THAN 2 DAYS!!!!!

Scott

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
still smokin HOT in NE Bama.
3.gif
The humidity is the worst part.

I wouldnt mind bein up there with Frank either. :coat

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members