TowBoss Badge

fxtowboss

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I know it's horrid, I emailed the guy and told him there was nothing with towboss out there and that it might be a good idea to come up with something, I asked if I got a discount for giving him the idea, that pissed him off then he came up with this badge. Thank god he dosent give discounts is all I got to say about that.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
pisses him off to give him a chance to earn money while only asking a small discount in return? Glad he cant come up with something better than he did!

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You all know that I am a trouble maker, so here is what I did.
I sent this to him.
Man that thing is UGLY, You must not know what a Tow Boss looks like. No way would I put a sticker like that on my truck.
He said to me.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING. I'M SURE YOUR OPINION IS A WELL RESPECTED ONE. HAVE A NICE DAY.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
would it be rude to VOMIT now :eek: :eek:

or maybe a badge
26Kgcvwr, what you say dc or gm ???? :sly , ah the sound of silence :tounge

13k gvwr .... gm or dc can you answer

oh wait...look at 08
a pickup with 30k gcvwr what ever will dc or gm do :tounge :tounge :tounge

Last edited:

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obviously must have been a former Chevy owner... They're real good at product insecurity...

Go look at a GM and count how many places that stupid bowtie shows up, and then go look at a Ford. 'nuff said...

fxtowboss

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Never owned a chevy, always gas burner fords until now. Human nature just kicked in with me on the towboss badge hunt, the more I looked and couldnt find one the worse I wanted one. So after seeing the badge yesterday I took a different road, had a couple fx4 emblems made, took the offroad off and put towboss in it's place. This is what it look's like.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58