TowBoss Badge

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
f8_1_b.JPG

Now if "Power Stroke" was in the new style font, I would consider buying three.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Anyone who knows the Ford product will know its a TowBoss. Those that don't won't care. That diff. cover says alot more than that emblem ever could. just my :2c

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Anyone who knows the Ford product will know its a TowBoss. Those that don't won't care. That diff. cover says alot more than that emblem ever could. just my :2c

if i put one of those towboss diff. covers on my f350 SRW, does that mean i have a SRW towboss edition.

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :rolleyes:

i was only kidding ya'll

Last edited:

Suprob

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just because I don't know, what the heck is a tow boss. Is it simply a dually with limited slip? Does the truck have 4X4? I was looking at the tow capacities for our form trucks. I would still need the 4-wheel drive though. Our biggest drag on the trucks is the whole shots off of a job, the 450's will probably be our next option.

Rob

fxtowboss

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Towboss only comes in an f-350 drw, for extra $800.00 you get 4.30 gears limited slip, an aluminum diff cover and I also heard that is's a dana super 60 chunk. Now the super 60 Im not sure about, the guy that bought the truck new before me ordered that, if it wasent for that I woldnt have ever gotten it because at the time I didnt know what a towboss was either. I think it up's your towing capacity to 19,200

Suprob

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have to take one of the '06 in for a oil leak this week. I will do some checking at the dealer. Thanks for the response.

Rob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58