TowBoss Badge

fxtowboss

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thank's daveben, I kinda like it because it's different.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Never owned a chevy, always gas burner fords until now. Human nature just kicked in with me on the towboss badge hunt, the more I looked and couldnt find one the worse I wanted one. So after seeing the badge yesterday I took a different road, had a couple fx4 emblems made, took the offroad off and put towboss in it's place. This is what it look's like.

now that looks alot better fx. :thumbs

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FXTOWBOSS, you did very good, and welcome to SSD.com Where you from? Tell us about your TowBoss

fxtowboss

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Im in Decatur Al. As far as the truck we bought it used down at the local dealership. A guy here in town ordered it with towboss, 15k # reciever, pretty much maxed out. So I called him to find out why he traded it with only 15,000 miles on it, come to find out he trades every 3 months. That's pretty much it, we just needed something to pull our 5er with, the v-10 just couldnt hold it's own up in tenn. I added a k&n cold air setup prior to reading that might not be good due to the turbo getting sand blasted.

PA 6.0

New without a clue
Reaction score
Your FX4 Tow Boss emblem is VERY sweet. I like the fact that it looks factory and many will think it is. When I see a dually I'm always breaking my neck to check out the differential cover. Ford should have come up with a little something to give this package some recognition. Exactly what you did would be perfect. NICE JOB!

Wonder if my father in law would do this with his Tow Boss? His isn't an FX4, just has the 4X4 decal, but that would look nice as well. He and his cousin got duallys about the same time and man was his cousin wacked out when he saw that big ol' finned dif cover! 4:30's are a little steep at 70 mph on the highway, but dang does that thing come out of the hole! Lets traffic sittin' still at the red lights WITH 11K of camper behind it!

Once again, looks great. Show off that TOW BOSS power!:sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58