Trac Bar for Early 99' F250 Superduty

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I will go ahead with the 35's then. I've already convinced my banker that we need new tires before hunting season. Haven't looked around much yet but are there AT's out there that will fit the stock wheel widths? Probably can't afford to upgrade the wheels at the same time. I'll have to do some research and see what's out there. Still wanting to do the exhaust, intake and chip before too long. :dizzy

MidwestOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can fit any 315/75/16 on the stockers.. if you can find some aftermarket 8" withd they will look and wear better..

I had a old chip from my 99 i think i still have it.. I can look..

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Midwest, let me know if you still have the chip and what you want for it.

Thanks for the info.

desert50eagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably can't afford to upgrade the wheels at the same time. I'll have to do some research and see what's out there. Still wanting to do the exhaust, intake and chip before too long. :dizzy

Listen, if your budget is tight than skip the intake and do the zoodad mod instead.....It makes a big difference plus it will save you alot of bank! ;tu As for the tires and wheels I personally would upgrade both at the same time because I think you might save some by buying a tire/wheel package as opposed to buying tires than wheels later. Good luck with your mods!:D

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Desert, definitely on a tight budget. With just doing the level lift and buying a new utility trailer last weekend, it will likely be late summer before I get to start on tires/wheels. I'll definitely look around at some package deals and see what's out there. I was planning a zoodad at some point too. Sounds like it helps more than I realized. Probably move that to the top of the list. Thanks for the advice!;tu

desert50eagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Desert, definitely on a tight budget. With just doing the level lift and buying a new utility trailer last weekend, it will likely be late summer before I get to start on tires/wheels. I'll definitely look around at some package deals and see what's out there. I was planning a zoodad at some point too. Sounds like it helps more than I realized. Probably move that to the top of the list. Thanks for the advice!

Trust me I know about the tight budget. I want to upgrade my tires/wheels but first i need gauges/mbrp/sct....TOO many upgrades and not enough money!:eek: The ZOODAD takes all of about 15 minutes and depending upon your taste the parts can be had for under 15 bucks;tu. It might even help your fuel economy(it certainly cant hurt it).

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58