Trailer tire problems

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I heard from Carlisle tire today after a email I sent a nice but to the point e-mail. I found out the they do have a full two year warranty on there tires BUT you have to go to there site and register the tire. I told them that the tire companies selling the tires said there is no warranty on trailer tires. They said there is and the people selling the tires are to tell you to register the tire on line. I told them that tire kingdom sold me the last tire and said no warranty. So there going to look into it. But there picking up the tire tomorrow and are getting me another no charge.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear that they are going to take care of you finally. I've yet to be impressed with Tire Kingdom around here. Though they are one of a few shops with an alignment rack that can fit my truck. They were over $300 more for the last set of tires that I put on the truck, or they couldn't get the depending on who I talked with.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Carlisle tire is replacing all 5 tires on my 5ther at no charge. Should have them in a few days. I'm happy to see someone is stepping up to the plate.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal. Goodyear did that for me once on my
1993 HitchHiker, replaced all 5 tires for weather cracks.
Doug

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14