Turtle Wax ICE

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I got the paste and it is a typical paste. Requires some elbow grease and it wipes off to a nice shine. I am not much of a liquid guy since I quit drinking.

Dave

Fine69

Reaction score
Just did my truck with the Turtle Wax ICE liquid clay bar, then the liquid ICE. All I can say is, WOW, this stuff is awesome! Truck looks better than new!

mille-ryan

Loco Parts Changer
Reaction score
How about some before and after pics?Might give it a shot, my X needs a bath and a shine.Is this stuff ok for motorcycle plastics too?Wanna make my new KTM look nice.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Anyone needing some car wash soap might try the new Turtle Wax Ice car wash - It seems to foam well, clean well and it smells gooooood. I still have not tried the wax or detailer that the wife picked up..

sawed off

Party like a rockstar
Reaction score
I used it. Its not too bad of a product, It doesen't leave a white haze behind. I also like that meguires sp?? quick wax.

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
Anyone needing some car wash soap might try the new Turtle Wax Ice car wash - It seems to foam well, clean well and it smells gooooood. I still have not tried the wax or detailer that the wife picked up..

i'll second that Crumm. been using it for a while on all the bikes, camper, and truck. works great diluted for the power washer soap too.

i'll have to look for the other Ice stuff too. The truck needs to be waxed badly.

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
How long does it last?

I have been using Turtle Wax Platiunum and it see to go on pretty easy and lasts awhile. Not terribly shiney though. I am more interested how long it lasts than I am in the shine.

I will have to give it a try on the Pilot since it is grey, the other two are white and don't shine much.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr