Turtle Wax ICE

jhamlin164

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Ice Carwash Soap

Hey guys,

Tried this stuff last night (always wash mine just before the sun goes down); gotta say I'm pretty impressed with it..................foams up very well, minimizes water spots; pretty cheap considering other similar products.:thumbs

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have not tried the soap yet but just bought the clay bar and going to give it a try on Sunday. Glad that I could share this product with ya'll

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
just got thru doing the SS350 this morning with the TW liquid clay, and paste wax.
verry impressed, both worked very well

the only problem i had was running out of adult beverages....

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Well I finally tried the Ice that has been sitting on the shelf for a month and a half. On Crummy it worked great, on our 05' F150 it worked awesome and on the boat paint it worked great.:woot

Only thing it didn't work on was our 06' Adventurer camper. On the white painted fiberglass sides of the camper it seemed to leave large streaks.:rant The streaks are hard to see unless you really look close at a angle but I don't like the look. I am going to try a coat of my old standby by the wax shop and see if I can remove the streaks. If I can find some Ice clay bar I might give it a try to remove the streaks since the Ice polish worked so well on the trucks and boat.

Anyone else have any streaking problems with the Ice?

By the way the Ice polish smells as good as the Ice car wash soap.:Hatsoff

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Flood Watch
612 PM ADT sun Jul 22 2007

The National Weather Service in Fairbanks has issued an

* urban and small stream flood advisory for the Fairbanks area

* until 915 PM ADT

* thunderstorms have produced up to an inch of rain in less than one
hour.

* Flooding of roadways and low-lying areas is likely in place that
have received heavy rain.

I got the Ice on just in time too see the rain bead up :sweet Water is running off the truck just like off a ducks back :D

JRJ04

Reaction score
ive heard of clay bars and liquid clay bars and so on....what are they, how do they compare to wax, and do they work?

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I am no expert but from reading the description the clay bar removes minor scratches, swirls marks, tree sap, paint overspray, embedded dirt and stains. Polish and wax just provides shine and protection. Google "clay bar" and you will find some descriptions and directions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58