USA biodiesel map

Reaction score
Thanks for the map!:thanks
Looks like there's a B100 closer to me than I thought. Any issues with running B100 over B20?:dunno

John

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
With all the stations having B2 or B5 in Minnesota I can't even pick the coop I get mine from off the map because its covered by others. Alot of stations and coops have B20-100 but don't show up. Its great to live in the center of the bio fields up here. Hope it gets easier for the rest of the country to get some.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Scarlet_Nape said:
Any issues with running B100 over B20?:dunno

B20 is drop in.

B100 will have cold flow problems if your ambient temp gets close to 50 degrees F. A pre-pump filter will need to be heated and biodiesel compatible(no rubber seals and bio friendly adhesives on the element.) Any hoses need to be teflon, viton or poly-propylene, no 30R7 rated hose that most parts stores sell. Tanks can be carbon steel as long as they've never had water contamination, which is very hard since #2 is VERY dirty and high in water content. Aluminum is optimum and plastic needs to be poly-propylene.

This is all my opinion from my own experiences and many phone calls to different bio producers and filter manufacturers.

Reaction score
roosterdiesel said:
B20 is drop in.

B100 will have cold flow problems if your ambient temp gets close to 50 degrees F. A pre-pump filter will need to be heated and biodiesel compatible(no rubber seals and bio friendly adhesives on the element.) Any hoses need to be teflon, viton or poly-propylene, no 30R7 rated hose that most parts stores sell. Tanks can be carbon steel as long as they've never had water contamination, which is very hard since #2 is VERY dirty and high in water content. Aluminum is optimum and plastic needs to be poly-propylene.

This is all my opinion from my own experiences and many phone calls to different bio producers and filter manufacturers.

Thanks, Antonio! Good info to have. I'll stick with the B20, until I'm able to make the necessary changes for B100.

:thanks
John

CHPMustang

Reaction score
It's an okay basic map but I'm one for accuracy especially on exact locations,would be nice to have an update-able map by the membership here since the end users(us) can apply updates,changes,etc where necessary:sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14