USA biodiesel map

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Having two stations in So Cal doesn't dominate California. Wish there were more through the state.

Dave

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DaveBen said:
Having two stations in So Cal doesn't dominate California. Wish there were more through the state.

Dave

Shur don't. I would really like to try sum... Can't find it here, in CenCal.

If I could find it... What kind could (grade) I just simply pump into my tank ?

JOE

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Willie needs to dominate every state on the map :sweet
GO WILLIE!!! To partially quote a song of his: "If you've got the money, I've got the biodiesel!!!" "Bring along your pickup, I'll bring along my bus, if you've got the money, I've got the biodiesel for all of us!!!" :D :D

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
BIG JOE said:
Shur don't. I would really like to try sum... Can't find it here, in CenCal.

If I could find it... What kind could (grade) I just simply pump into my tank ?

JOE

Anything you feel comfortable with. I tried one tank of bioWillie to start, then did a 50/50 for one tank then decided, hell, let's just go for it and have been 100% ever since. On tank #10 or 12 by now with no problems. I only have good to say about it. just be aware of your supplier and make sure he knows what he is doing. That is easier said than done but you will be able to get an idea just from talking to him.

this past weekend I was on the road and had to get 8 gallons of #2 out of desperation. It made me feel dirty... Back to the pure stuff now!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Dunno if I caught word from Wayne but I found out today that Love's truck stop in Anna Texas no longer sells Bio Willie's B20 fuel no more there.

Reportedly too many complaints(probably due to the High B20 rating) so the owner/management discontinued it some 6-8 weeks ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14