USA biodiesel map

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well you can mark off the B20 Bio Willie stop in Dallas @the Knox Truck Stop went by the other night after work and the pumps are gone no more B20 said the cashier. She could not tell me why they quit carrying it....Dam this sucks now I have to drive to Downtown Denton off 380 or Argyle....

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Bummer,looks like I'll be running to Forney now:rolleyes:

What they do completely remove all the pumps by the store?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Naw they took out those two pumps and replaced them with some old nasty junk for regular low sulfer diesel.
You recall if the pumps were labeled at LSD 500PPM or the ULSD 15PPM?
I called the Forney location this morning they are going to continue to carry the Willie's BioDiesel brand:sweet

Reaction score
You recall if the pumps were labeled at LSD 500PPM or the ULSD 15PPM?
I called the Forney location this morning they are going to continue to carry the Willie's BioDiesel brand:sweet

I've filled up there a couple of times. Last time was New Year's Eve. Easy to find as it's the only gas station at that intersection.:sweet

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
what keeps happening that places are dropping bio willie? If his brand is being dropped, that isnt doing any good for the cause.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
what keeps happening that places are dropping bio willie? If his brand is being dropped, that isnt doing any good for the cause.
I honestly believe it's the owners of the 2007-up trucks/autos state they can't use the fuel for they're limited to B5(from manufacturer) so they'll drive to the next station to spend their money on straight ULSD.

If the program isn't lucrative for the station owner they're going to drop it.From what I've read that GM is supposed to bump the Duramax' current BioDiesel limit from B5 to B20 soon here unless it's already went thru.

The more the Diesel engine manufacturers that allow up to B20 we'll see more availability of BioDiesel:sweet

I'll drive to where ever I need to get the fuel now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14