Watch out for crazy 18 wheelers...

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I hope that you are OK after that wreck. I am sorry to see your truck all screwed up like that. Sheet metal can be fixed, people are tougher to fix.

Dave

atk

Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek:....hope you are alright and your passengers if you had any....man, that has to suck, that was a nice looking truck....

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
yes im fine... I had some back problems and some whiplash... you guys are about the only group of people that really understand what the words "my truck" means... so once the insurance gets figured out I'll be looking for a new truck.. I had invested plenty of time and money into "my truck".. I suppose that me walking away(no passengers) is most important...

ponyexpress94

Diesel Power Junkie
Reaction score
Sorry to see all your hard work get so messed up. Glad you are OK. Will the truck be repaired or is it going to diesel heaven? What exactly were the events surrounding the accident?

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Poke it with a fork, Its done. And that just stinks. Glad your o.k.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
glad youre ok.there aint no fixin that.buy it back for dirt cheap and part it out.

Fine69

Reaction score
Man that sucks!! Glad to see you're alright. It's always tough to see somebody's pride and joy get screwed up, but just think, now you get to go look for a new truck to spend your time and money on!:sly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim