photos Webelos/Boy Scout Camp Out

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
Looks like a good time Bama. We had our first one two weeks ago with our new troop. (My son just crossed over and I went with him). We slept under a tarp and on a ground cover with a bed roll and sleeping bad(Our troop doesn't use tents. The tarps and rope are easier to pack and carry in a backpack). Kids dinner included stuffed chicken breast,mashed potatoes,corn,and Oreo cheesecake. Adults had fillet minion,baked potatoes, green beans, and a Dutch apple pie, all made on or in the fire. We had a blast. Next weekend we are going to Niagara Falls to sleep on a Navy ship and then camp out in Canada.
DSCF0675.jpg

DSCF0678.jpg

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bet your boy had the time of his life. I would have been pokin fun at you if I had been there. J/K I would have had the same set up in the bed of my truck. Just know be cover.

What ever happened to cookin over an open flame? HAHA LOL

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, we ate good, but not that good.

That is one of the secrets of scout camp. All guy food all the time.

One of the favorites of Scout Camp is Hobo Dinner. We use steak, and we precook and grill everything. So, Fried potatoes, onions, and carrots in a foil wrap with a nice little boneless steak that has been grilled. While everyone else is waiting for their hamburgers to cook, you will be dining on your steak.

Perfect.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg