What are you paying for fuel now?

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Crumm....your fuel up there is cheaper than down here in the valley! Wasilla is still paying $4.25.

We should see it start to drop in a few weeks. For some reason it takes a while for ours to drop but on the flip side when it is going up we have a bit of a delay there too.

There is a investigation going on though. Probably take years to figure it out:

August 12 2008

Gov. Sarah Palin and two state senators are asking for an investigation into why Alaska's gasoline prices are so much steeper than anywhere else in the nation.

They're asking Attorney General Talis Colberg to look into why Alaskans are paying about 75 cents a gallon more than the national average even though the state has one of the lowest gasoline taxes in the United States.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I'm back in Caly, Dezel went back up from $2.6? in AZ, to $3 & change. but as kenholl sez.. It has a lot to do with the tax structure, from state to state. THAT, I can believe.

The part I STILL don't get is how it could be a dollar different, per gallon, >in 50 miles<, in the same state. (Georgia)

I'll betcha the Truth will come out soon... It allways does. Just watch'n listen.. The Smoke is beguining to clear some. And the Mirrors won't be as distorted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim