What can be done about "warped" rotors?

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never buy anything from napa. They have about 200 plus reasons not to warranty anything they sell. 99% of everything sell is made in china anyway. There really big on reboxing.

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
"corporate" never got back to me. And if you ask the desk monkeys they say the stores all independent. But they ship from napa to napa all the time. Your right they just say what ever they can to back out of any warranty or any customer service.

I plan on making up a "say no to napa" vinyl for my race car. That way when pictures are taken of the car those pics can get the word around for me. And of course I will make sure to tell all of the people I care about to stay FAR FAR away.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I never buy anything from napa. They have about 200 plus reasons not to warranty anything they sell. 99% of everything sell is made in china anyway. There really big on reboxing.

as is Carquest, Auto-Zone, Advanced...

Dieselpwrdredneck

Addicted2Diesel
Reaction score
Did ya make sure your caliper pins are nice and free, if they do not move easy that can cause quik warpage and uneven ware. When i got my frozen rotors the fellas pushed the issue that the pins need to be free. i had to just get new brakets because i got tired of tryin to get them free with heat and so forth. Never seize does not work for caliper pins it gaulds very fast, regular brake caliper lube is best. If ya get hawk pads with the frozen rotors they give ya a pack of good high proformance lube, make sure to use it. Best of luck

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14