What comfort upgrades have you done?

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am seriously considering a new drivers seat, I dont like leather, and it is cracking in several places, so I may just break down and buy new seats!

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
HCAbowman said:
I am seriously considering a new drivers seat, I dont like leather, and it is cracking in several places, so I may just break down and buy new seats!
that should look nice :lmao

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
Tx_Atty said:
What little mods have y'all done that frequently go unnoticed? To feed my addiction I need new ideas!

-popcorn

XM, GPS, C-Betr mirrors, and a Ranchhand brushguard in case I'm starin' at the GPS too long....:roflmao

BigRedJeep

Mind if I Smoke
Reaction score
TexasExcursion said:
XM, GPS, C-Betr mirrors, and a Ranchhand brushguard in case I'm starin' at the GPS too long....:roflmao
thats awsome i was thinking about some sort of push bumper like a road armor, or trail ready.
when i bought my truck the lady that owned it was really short so she had a 3 inch think wood block on the clutch.:sweet i test drove the truck and said that had to go. so that could be a comfort mod i guess. also the ts 6 pos chip with the high idle to warm it up on cold days.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
BigRedJeep said:
thats awsome i was thinking about some sort of push bumper like a road armor, or trail ready.
when i bought my truck the lady that owned it was really short so she had a 3 inch think wood block on the clutch.:sweet i test drove the truck and said that had to go. so that could be a comfort mod i guess. also the ts 6 pos chip with the high idle to warm it up on cold days.
I tip my hat to a lady who loves trucks so much that's 4'0 tall LoL

BigRedJeep

Mind if I Smoke
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
I tip my hat to a lady who loves trucks so much that's 4'0 tall LoL

indeed she bought my truck new in 2000 and she pulled a 5th wheel horse trailer and a camper on a regular basis :hail with a 6 speed. if she was a little younger i might have hit on her lol. im 20 she is like 35 or so.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
BigRedJeep said:
indeed she bought my truck new in 2000 and she pulled a 5th wheel horse trailer and a camper on a regular basis :hail with a 6 speed. if she was a little younger i might have hit on her lol. im 20 she is like 35 or so.
thats not to big of a difference
especially for some school teachers latley:roflmao

how about a MIL ejection seat for bryan :eek:

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
how about a MIL ejection seat for bryan :eek:

:thumbs Sounds good to me. I need to get back in my truck soon. If you think driving these trucks is addictive, you should drive the Chevy II as a daily driver for a couple of days. I'm having those thoughts again..."why spend money on the truck, the Chevy II needs some love too":eek: I have been neglecting the old girl and she needs some attention. I love driving it around, sure its fun racing a latemodel camaro in a big truck and seeing the look on his/her face when they can't pull away from you. Know whats more fun than that? umm the Chevy II:cool: The way I put 4 car lengths on a late madel cobra mustang yesterday at 40 roll before he realized he said go and I was ready to grab another gear.:roflmao :roflmao He didn't ask for any at the stop light, knew he was toast there but wanted some after we were rollin. But the fun was soon over as I looked as the gas gauge. 4-6 mpg hurts the old pocket book. Currently running 50/50 mix of $2.50pergal 93 octane and $6.95pergal 117 leaded:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg