What comfort upgrades have you done?

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I am not really into high performance mods on my truck. Instead I have put in a few minor comfort type improvements like a custom console, floor bright switch, overhead shelf. I have a couple of more in mind such as an auto-dim mirror and double sun visors.

What little mods have y'all done that frequently go unnoticed? To feed my addiction I need new ideas!

-popcorn

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I did the A/C Control Valve mod.

On Superduty's (I don't know about OBS) when the Max A/C is on, coolant is still going thru the heater core. What this does is shut off the coolant flow thru the heater core when Max A/C is running. This greatly reduces the temp of the air coming out the vents and makes things a lot cooler on those 100+ degree days.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Weatherflectors which are great during the summer rains which facilitate having the windows down an inch to let in cool air but keep the rain out but the family favorite is :hail XM Satellite Radio as where we can travel anywhere(especially in Texas/SW USA) without having to deal with commercial loaded yakkity yak yak radio stations constantly fading in/out:lmao:lmao :lmao

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Weweld said:
I put on NITROUS it helps keep me in my new racing seats :roflmao :roflmao

GENE

Just say NO! .....coming from a recovering addict.:eek: Gotta love the turbo in a blue bottle!:D

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
when I bought my truck it was an XL, Vynle Seats, Rubber Mats, AM-FM, no Cruise.. Paddle Mirrors.... Since then ..Power 60/40 Seats, Carpet (Noise Factor) Tow Mirrors, AM/FM CD/Cassett, Factory Cruise....CB, B-A Winch Tint all Around. 90% thanks to EBAY... (BA+ Big A$$)

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Ventvisors to let the breeze in and not run the A/C on those not so hot days.

Sirius satellite radio.

Drive + Play controller for the iPod that plays it through the truck radio.

High idle mod to keep the A/C running well and the dogs comfy when I run in for a quick bite.

Extang tonneau to cover up all of the stuff I carry in the bed of the truck. Out of sight, out of mind, out of reach of sticky fingers. I keep the tailgate locked.

Custom plate with the truck's name in front. Florida doesn't require front license plates.

And of course, SUPERDUTYDIESEL.COM decal! :sweet

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Comfort? I don't know anything about comfort.

No in all seriousness, I put my self higher (see truck pictures in signatures) to make me feel bigger and better about myself, so I got a lift kit :lmao

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rotated my tires this morning. :thumbs

(For some reason, the rears keep wearing faster than the fronts :dunno )

Other than that, I guess my Air Horns so I'm comfortable that they will hear me comming, and get out-a-the-way. :roflmao

Barrett

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg