Question What did you do to your truck today?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought mine at O'Reilly's Jourdan.. They're just the general purpose (rectangle) Tractor lights.. Glass lenses, water-proof, real good mounting hardware, well built.

Joe

(I've always used the Flood Light pattern, for any added rear lighting. :dunno)

JRJ04

Reaction score
Great, I'll have to check them out. Did you mount them to the bumper or to your hitch?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great, I'll have to check them out. Did you mount them to the bumper or to your hitch?

Niether. I drilled thru the bumper brace that runs right behind the bumper.. fabed up 2 tabs.. so i could mount'm at the ends of the hitch frame. I like'm to be back, under and out of the way some. :dunno

I'll post some pics soon, of all my "personal detailing/tweaks" of late.....:lmao:lmao

Joe

Today.. I painted out the pinch welds under the rocker panels (doors & bed sides) with flat black paint). jus' couldn't hang with the Un-finished look. :sly

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm have'n a BALL Dave. :)

Jus' can't leave It.. or anything i've owned... alone. The minor (to some) "Fit & Finish" things bug me. :lmao:lmao

Should'a taken some Before pic's, but didn't.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a Whistler Pro-3600 radar detector, and a pair of SilverStar Ultra's today.

The Pro-3600 is completely descreat (out of site). Wired it to aux3 upfitter... I like it :sweet

The Ultra's being 50% brighter than the stock 2008's... I like that too :sweet

:dunno

Joe

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More personal De-Blinging

Didn't personally care for the look of the OEM F-350, DRW hubcaps.. Sooo.. I replaced the 13/16ths lug-nuts with 1 1/16th nuts.. and some Alcoa chrome caps.

View attachment 12946

View attachment 12947

Felt the same about the Air Dam, and doubted it's validity on a 4X4 anywayz.. Sooo I deleted it today too.

View attachment 12948

Joe

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58