Question What did you do to your truck today?

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
damn, people have been doing some big things lately! slick reel bama! nice bat architect!

i did an IDM mod to my truck today! awesome results!

JRJ04

Reaction score
I just put on power slot rotors and hawk pads up front. Man she stops like a race car now!!!:sweet

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
hooked the car hauler up to it to go get the kid's Subaru (blown head gasket)

and found out I have a bad ground in my trailer wiring...

so I have a THIRD thing to fix this weekend..

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
That is not bad at all. I loose enough air to cause my compressor to come on every three days, on my air horns. From 150 to 120 psi in three days. About what you loose.

Dave

Mine probably airs up twice a day sometimes. It's amazing how much air you can dump with a 5 second blast on the train horns. :D

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
i'm bout to go out and give mine a good scrub down then break out the powerball and try to get my wheels cleaned up again after it finally rained for like 2 days in texas. hahaha. then i'm takin the 4 wheeler muddin'.

hawkdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally installed my Wicked Wheel last night. Took about 2.5 hours (air tools are a God-send) and that included a 20 minute trip to Lowes since I couldn't find my 5/16" 12-point socket (dang kids). Low end response has improved and she whistles enough for me now under boost. There's a 6.0 running around here that I was afraid I would sound like. The turbo whine is so loud when he leaves a light you would think there is a Harrier jet taking off next to you. Cool but......not. I'm happy with it. I need to see what she does with a load behind me. I wasn't getting any surge with my foot all the way down on a big hill so it improved that issue. I did it with the turbo on too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14