Question What did you do to your truck today?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last 2 dayz: Washed & Detail waxed the outside, Vacuumed the inside, Mucked out the winter trash from around the bed box.. hit the wheels a lick with some Bad Dog and checked all the fluids'n psi's.

The 'ol boy is Good To Go..;tu

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Discovered a crack about 90% around the muffler at the weld seam. Banks sent me a replacement under warr., but I had to pay S&H both ways.

That kinda ticked me off, but oh well.

I had to take it to the muffler shop tho to remove the old & install the new.
I tried, but I didn't have the right tools or space to do it. Only cost me 20.00, so that wasn't that bad.

Anyone else ever seen one crack like this?

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
I guess it helps to crawl under your truck once in a while. I just found out over the weekend that I need to do a rear pinion seal in the future. Its weeping lube right now so I am not going to do it until it leaves a puddel on the drive way. Looks like a good time to a Mag-Hytec cover and synthetic gear lube as long as the dealer is going to have the diff apart.

Last edited:

JRJ04

Reaction score
well my truck had been cranking kinda funny so i had both batteries and the alternator load tested.

2 brand new motorcraft batteries replaced for free under warranty!

replaced the leaky return line on my power steering resivoir and went ahead and flushed the ps fluid and its now got royal purple synthetic atf in it!

dboyw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my WARN hubs. I want to thank tail_gunner for his pictures. I read the directions, but the pictures made the install much better.

Next, front and rear JimmiJammers.

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Washed and waxed it and found out someone tried to steal the PowerStroke badges off the doors.:rant There are pictures of the damage in the paint and body section.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I broke the parking brake cable. :rant

With my luck, the connection fitting going to the front cable will be rusted together so I'll end up having to replace that one too instead of just the intermediate cable.

On the up side, yesterday I ordered a new HPOP. I'm thinking my factory 15* HPOP is getting weak. Dieselsite has a new Adrenaline HPOP that Bob claims will out perform the factory HPOP for less money. The $469 is an introductory price, so I decided to jump on it while the price was really good.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14