Question What did you do to your truck today?

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted my new a-pillar for my 3 gauge set I wanted to order from ISSPRO. Then got wise and wanted to post here for any hints/tips I need to think about before I order my gauges. Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated. ( and no I have never installed gauges before). Boost,Pyro, and Trans Temp.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
SoCal, you might want to reconsider gutting the cat. Our great state will be smog checking all diesel trucks next year. If the cat is gone, no smog certificate. Take it out and keep it in a safe and warm place; then get a test pipe.

Dave

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW :eek::eek: What the heck happend ????????

Guy decides to burn his borrow pit, thinks he can keep it under control, wind comes up, we get paged for a brush fire threatening houses, backing out of his narrow lane, to get out of the way of the Chief, watching to try and not tear my mirrors off, did not see a mail box while turning out, etc........

Barrett

SoCalPowerStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truck will be registered in arkansas due to military and also the fact i dont feel like swaping over all the stuff to do the ca emmisions bull crap. and plus tags,tax,reg is only $42:innocent :sly compared to ca's outrageous stuff 175 to get reg started, then light inspection, brake inspection, chp inspection. and all that plus the 300 some odd dollars for the weight class..

and today if i can find wiring diagrams also gonna try to get the 05 gauge cluster in the 03:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14