Question What did you do to your truck today?

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I finished installing my new water pump. I also put in a Dieselsite 203* T-Stat and a Billet T-Stat Housing. I also changed to Zerex Gold anti-freeze, changing my coolant filter also.

I couldn't get the old coolant temp sensor outta the old water pump. I broke the top off it when I used a bigger wrench. I got a new one, but now the gauge isn't hardly moving. Advance Auto parts has a new sender coming for me in the morning.

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped the truck off last night to and had the transmission flushed. Picked it up and changed the oil, fuel filters and transfer case fluid. Tomorrow I have to change the front and rear diff fluid, install the new Bilstein shocks and the new Moog steering stabilizer.
Did Royal Purple on all the fluids, except the tranny.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
i installed my 'new to me' used 'bama' edelbrock shocks.......
aaahhhh thank you...

think the factories had seen their day:sly they are stuck as you see them!!

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed the new Bilsteins and changed the front and rear diff fluid (Royal Purple) today.
For those of you that were in the military I brought it to the Auto Craft Shop on Fort Bragg. it was very nice to use a nice lift and not lay on my back to change the diff fluid.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed the new Bilsteins and changed the front and rear diff fluid (Royal Purple) today.
For those of you that were in the military I brought it to the Auto Craft Shop on Fort Bragg. it was very nice to use a nice lift and not lay on my back to change the diff fluid.

I hear ya Kevin ;tu

When we were on our Road Trip, it sure was nice useing the Auto Hobby Shop.. at Andrews AFB to change the oil and lube things.. did'nt drip a drop, and did everything..... stand'n up :lmao

Joe

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score

They had one of those at the Air Force base here before it closed. A lift definately would be nice at times.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
fronts

tonight i slammed out the fronts.... after i rounded off the self locking nut side nut - then remembered you impact off the bolt head...:doh:
thanks again bama?!?!?!

took a test drive....man i think all the crappy sloppy sounding ride (thought it could have been my links/bushings again) was the roasted shocks...rides different now:doh::dunno

left is passenger/right is driver side

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are lucky here on Bragg and have 3 craft shops to choose from counting the one on Pope AFB. The cost is low and the quality and cleanliness is very high. :clap:
Just another benefit I am sure I will miss when I retire this summer :hail

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14