Question What did you do to your truck today?

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I tackled the Amsoil oil change, new oil filter, new fuel filters ( I didn't change the hard one/ wasn't in the mood/), replaced a blown line on my FS 2500 micron filter ( that popped about 8 monthes ago- just had it capped off), found a vacuum line that had fallen off, diff lube front and back===== With all the braided lines, after the last popped line, I was a little gun shy about hooking the micron filter back up, but no leaks yet. ( fingers crossed)

ford7379trucks

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
changed the rear and front diff fluid. changed the transfer case fluid too. Now i can rest assured that i got all the right fluids in her. all fluids and filters have been changed.:clap:
0729091454a.jpg

deer damage
looks like just a bumper. the turn signal can probably be fixed.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Over the last 4 days I finished up the lower dash panel install, got the Sirius turned back on and then had to re-wire part of it.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did the A/C mod. I'm impressed temp dropped 9* checking it with an instant thermometer.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you look at your heater hose lines, they run into the cab continuosly. Got a heater control valve for a 97 Ranger truck and installed it. Runs off vaccum lines in the cab and keeps that hot coolant out of the cab whenever the Vent,AC, or Max AC switch is on. Cut both heater hoses, installed the valve. Get the clamps that go from 1-3/4" to 3/4". You don't want the smaller 7/8" clamps, trust me on this HAHA. Ran a 7/32" vacuum line into the cab. Theres a knockout plug near the floor you can route it thru on the passenger side so no drilling required. Cut the RED! vacuum line and Tee-d into it. You cant miss the vacuum lines, just drop your glove box and they are right there on the left.

30 bux for the whole shebang at Advance Auto.

Last edited:

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did it.....and I know I shouldn't have.....forgive me brothers. But my daughter in law wanted to go to the store and YES............I let her drive it. I sat silently on the porch as she cranked it up and took off....knowing I have good insurance i wasn't to afraid. But DAMM that truck sounded GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both came back in 1 piece. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14