Question What did you do to your truck today?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the Oil & filters, 2 new fuel filters, new coolant filter'n greazed everthing, and while I had everthing removed for ease of git'n at stuff... I detailed the engine bay.

Wash'n Wax tomorrow.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my MP3 player plug for my radio. Turns out the guy I bought the truck from didn't think he'd need it. WTH! He was 23 and I'm 42. Damm with burning cd's all the time. My MP3 player holds ALL my music. :D

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the Oil & filters, 2 new fuel filters, new coolant filter'n greazed everthing, and while I had everthing removed for ease of git'n at stuff... I detailed the engine bay.

Wash'n Wax tomorrow.

The Wash'n Wax didn't happen. 107* out.. TO DANG HOT.:rant

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put my chrome diff cover on the front. Neighbor comes over and said I thought you just did that. Uh yea I say but this is a 4x4! I have 2 ! HAHAHA

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my MP3 player plug for my radio. Turns out the guy I bought the truck from didn't think he'd need it. WTH! He was 23 and I'm 42. Damm with burning cd's all the time. My MP3 player holds ALL my music. :D

Hey Nevrknow, how did you do your remote Aux In set-up? Did you DIY or buy a module from someone? I'm planning on doing mine soon and was curious what's working and what isn't with others. Thanks.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have clarified, sorry Randy. I have a DUAL flip up DVD player aftermarket radio. What I meant was it came with the plug, but the guy never installed it. Hope I didn't trip you up to bad.

ford7379trucks

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
pikes not far from me.
well today my cousin that works at a ford dealership flushed my trany with Amsoil low viscosity fluid for SP. works great shifts better. the fluid in it was new and the pan was clean. just bought it. it had a soft shift. now it shifts great. maby the dealer put the wrong fluid in it. On the way home I got my 1st ticket in more then 10years, hit a raccoon then 2min later smacked a 6 point buck crunching in my front bumper and popping out the turn signal. :cussing: that was about 5 miles away from Pike.

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pikes not far from me.
well today my cousin that works at a ford dealership flushed my trany with Amsoil low viscosity fluid for SP. works great shifts better. the fluid in it was new and the pan was clean. just bought it. it had a soft shift. now it shifts great. maby the dealer put the wrong fluid in it. On the way home I got my 1st ticket in more then 10years, hit a raccoon then 2min later smacked a 6 point buck crunching in my front bumper and popping out the turn signal. :cussing: that was about 5 miles away from Pike.

The good news is that your truck runs better and that your three in a row is over, " if you believe in that stuff " :dizzy:stir:stir the bad news is that now you have to fix the truck and pay a ticket:soap:violin:cop:cop

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
at least your clear now, usually bad stuff comes in 3 and your good to go for another 10 yrs:lmao, sorry about the truck though, ranch hand, smashes deer, a great investment:D

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
pikes not far from me.

It isn't even deer season yet! Earliest I ever hit a deer was October! I may be up that way late September/early October. Good luck getting the truck fixed. Sounds like it might be time for an '05 nose job.

Scott

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14