Question What did you do to your truck today?

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
please enlighten me, unit bearings????

the bearings are in the pictured housing and are non servicable and have to be replaced as a unit
f7cb5b3bdb.jpg

Last edited:

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
That is what you get when you need to replace the wheel bearings. I have one waiting to go into service when I need it. No way to grease them either...

Dave

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bear, It's a good feeling to look in the rearview at your little girl and Know that you will some day threaten to run over her boyfriend with that truck if he does here wrong, and that it's a nice , safe place for her to travel in.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Ordered four new tires. :sly Decided on these as they topped the Tire Rack survey and are 60% the price of Michelin XPS Ribs which I currently have. That turns into the difference between $700 and ~$1100 out the door and enough to sway from Michelin. Plus these are MADE IN THE U.S.A.! :sweet

Why this exact tire in my size is not in stock anywhere near me is just plain wrong. :D

02stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been trying to locate a vibration in the exhaust. Finally narrowed it down to the muffler, so I took it off. No more muffler, no more vibration. Think I'll let the straight pipe in.

drmjf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just replaced my old ford radio with a Pioneer unit that does everything but navigation. Sounds great.

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
I put a Fia winter front on and finally found a used leer 100r topper that is color matching. The engine temps went up 15-20 degrees and helped with fuel mileage too, at least acording the the lie-o meter.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
replaced the glow plugs..
we'll see if it starts tomorrow morning...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14