Question What did you do to your truck today?

Hooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fired up "Brown" to go fishing, but found the neighbors dog chewed the speed
sensor wires in-two. I'll be fixing that first :-(

wpfd571

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So your neighbors now have a dead dog!! I hate it when people dont keep an eye on there animals, those are usually the same people that let there kids run around the store screaming

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the F5 put in. WOW WOW and did I say WOW!

Can't wait to hand calc the mileage but the idiotometer added 4 miles per gallon. We'll see!

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Installed my Adrenaline HPOP. Also cleaned the valley while I was in there. Took it for a drive to get the air out or the system. It feels like each chip position is up one. Can't wait for the PHP tunes!

02stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cleaned 12 inches of snow off the truck so I could move it to plow the driveway. :rant At least the worst part of the storm went south of us. :sweet

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
on 2/12 i replaced driver side caliper & bracket and today i did the passenger side...
and yesterday i changed oil and sent off blackstone sample and FINALLY replaced my oil dipstick (had been on passenger floor for almost a yr.)

along w/ bleeding brakes...

best $80 i ever spent....i had to return the core and drop off some oil and the brakes were bad spongy to the floor.....stopped at the local shop to inquire on cost of brake bleed....called a buddy, told me to go home pump the pedal 2-3 times, get out crack the bleed screw and let drain out....

i did each side 3 times - took 5 minutes - back in business.......

Last edited:

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Funny that you mentioned the dip stick. I broke mine a couple of weeks ago. I went right down to Ford and got a replacement on the spot. Mine was not operational for 3 hours. The little things generally bug me...

Dave :D

bwford07

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I installed an leds cargo lights last week i installed an 5,800k Halogen headlights on my truck last sunday i think it was thats about it for now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58