Question What did you do to your truck today?

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Went from purring kitten to purring lion maybe only a tigger. Definitely has a deeper sound. A little more throtle response as well. Hope to get the 400/800 reflash this week.

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Ordered my pyrometer and trans temp gauge and pod yesterday they should be here next week. Time to start thinking about what kind of tunes I want for the old girl.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Temps in the upper 70's so I layed on a coat of Wax. Did the whole dang truck in about 2 hours* :). 2 coats on the Hood, Roof & "Hips"..

I know everyone has their favorite wax.. but I sure like this "ICE" stuff, from Turtlewax.. goes on so easy.. buffs out to a Super Nice, Wet looking shine... with NO powdery leftovers, in the crooks, cranny's and seams... or on the vinyl, plastic and rubber stuff. Chrome Too.

Also tried out a new (to me) Micro-Fiber polish/buffing mitt.. Worked Great Too ;tu

My 10 year ol' DRW looks Brand New, still. :cool: :sweet

Life Is Good

Joe

* Coffee breaks not included.

Fine69

Reaction score
I took off my Toolbox and put on an Extang Full Tilt Tonneau cover for our upcoming Vacation. Truck looks TOTALLY diferent! I like it! I plan to cut the Tonneau cover down to fit the bed while the toolbox is on. Local Upholstery shop said it would be a simple job for them.

Last edited:

NDsuperduty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned my EGR valve last night

and Today I order Bilstein 5100 shocks and new Steering stabilizers.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tired of those water spots on my windows. Razor? No good. Ammonia? No good. White vinegar? No good.

Our water is really hard here. I filter my wash water and hand dry and no one could tell me how to get rid of them.

Detailers Pride High Performance glass restorer.

20 bux from auto geek I think it was. This stuff took the spots right off! It's made for using with a machine, but not having one, a lil elbow grease, rub it in like polishing compound till its dry and buff it off. This stuff is amazing.

Just an FYI if anyone else has this problem.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks !!!!

I've been look'n for something to get the spots off my 5r windows.. I'll give it a try... Tried everything else too..

Joe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14